What You'll Be Expected to Provide:
- Artist will provide five approved commissioned illustrations for Panic Brand with an intellectual property release form.
these illustrations are to be delivered in a digital format as agreed upon in advance
- These five illustrations will appear on limited edition apparel and accessories for a duration of two months to be sold exclusively on panicbrand.com. Artist will create these five illustrations with the understanding that the illustrations must satisfy the following parameters:
- Each limited edition item produced by Panic Brand LLC is done so with video content creators in mind. Although the artist retains creative control over each unique illustration, the illustrations commissioned must be created with the following themes in mind:
Cooking, Vlogging, Travel, Product Reviews/Unboxing, Educational, Memes, Beauty & Fashion, Makeup Tutorials, Gaming, How to’s, Comedy/Skit, Animation, Art, Music, Animals, Science, Fitness, Podcasts, Technology & History
- Artist will provide one approved commissioned illustration for Panic Brand with an intellectual property please form.
this illustration is to be delivered as both an original via post and in a digital format as agreed upon in advance
- This illustration will appear on ‘print on demand’ fine art prints to be sold exclusively on panicbrand.com.
Artist will retain full creative control over any illustration commissioned for use as a fine art print.
- Artist will provide an approved profile picture, written biography, digital images of recent artworks (in order to showcase artists work on panicbrand.com) and be willing to participate in an email interview.
- Artist may be asked to provide rough sketches or drafts of work to be included as design elements on panicbrand.com for a duration of two months.
- All uses of any images or artwork provided by the artist to Panic Brand LLC will be agreed upon ahead of time and will be negotiated as to benefit both the artist and Panic Brand LLC.